SOLD Serene, Ultra Private Property, 360 degree views
A beautiful, serene, and ultra private property with 360 degree views of the massive Sangre de Cristo Mountains, the Foothills, and Jemez Mountains. A classic Santa Fe Style home on a huge, 2.5 acre landscaped lot, this property offers classic country living just minutes from all of Santa Fe's amenities.
SOLD - Santa Fe Airport - Hangar
Such a rare offering! Offered was a one-owner airplane hangar located on City of Santa Fe Airport land. This hangar is a premium hangar unit. It is an end unit on the front line having easy access and easy in-and-out to the runway.
- Don is one of the best informed real estate agents in the Santa Fe market. I have worked with him in both buying and selling property. I don't know of any other Real Estate agent that has the integrity, reliability, and detailed knowledge of home construction and Real Estate legalities that Don has...(more)
- Look up the words "gracious", "authentic", "brilliant" and "supportive," and you will find Don's picture...(more)
- Don is a results driven individual that has a depth of knowledge in finance, real estate and operations that is unparalleled...(more)
- Don is one of the most honest people I know and I liked him from the moment I met him. He is, without question, the best real estate broker in Northern New Mexico...(more)
- Don helped us to find the home of our dreams 2 years ago, and is currently helping us to sell our home and move out of state. We "clicked" with him instantly, and when it came time to sell our house, he was the first and only person we considered to help us out...(more)
- He's warm, competent, responsible and extremely knowledgeable...(more)